Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Sketches of the Week and Society6 Sale


I just added these two gouache paintings to my Society6 store! Above is "Snowglobe Forest" and below is "Decorating the Christmas Tree".  "Jingle All the Way" is also there too! And hurry, because the Society6 sale ends soon:
Tuesday 12/13
20% Off + Free Worldwide Shipping
Start: 12:00am PT
End: 11:59pm PT

Wednesday 12/14 - Friday 12/16 (FINAL DAY)
15% Off + Free Worldwide Shipping
Start: 12/14 at 12:00am PT
End: 12/16 at 11:59pm PT










Thanks for stopping by, now head to my shop before the sale ends!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful paintings as always, Laurie! You always amaze me - wow!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Lindsey! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...