Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Shop Update



Well I just realized how long it's been since my last shop update! So I have lots of new pins to show off. 



I had to make a unicorn lapel pin of course, with a rainbow colored mane. 



And a magical thinking eye in minimal black and white. 



More black and white in this lovely crystal lapel pin.....


and this diamond lapel pin for the gem lovers.



They all look fabulous clustered on a denim jacket. 



You can find them all in my shop right now for $10 each so please check them out!

Bye for now!






2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

So fabulous! You create the cutest, most delightful pieces, Laurie.

Many hugs,
♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Jessica 💕

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...