Sunday, April 24, 2016

What I Wore




We had a lovely day with just a bit of a cool breeze, so I wore a dress with a cardigan and my new purse I found at Target. I really love my vintage purses, but for practical purposes I really prefer a cross body handbag. Much easier on my shoulder and I can be hands free. 
Dress:H&M
Purse: Target
Belt and pin: made by me
Shoes and old cardi: Old Navy





Here's a close up of the magical thinking eye lapel pin I made for myself. I hope to get one made for the shop as soon as I work out a few kinks. 



Linking to:
Visible Monday
#iwillwearwhatilike
Turning Heads Tuesday



11 comments:

Patti said...

Such a great look for a beautiful day! Love your eye pin. Thanks for sharing, xo

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti! :)

Olga Rani said...

Cute dress and nice cardigan, love the colour! As always your creations amaze me, what an interesting pin!

Vix said...

Great print on that dress and the eye brooch is wonderful, I do like an all-seeing eye.
Send some warmth over here, we've got snow forecast! xxx

Angie said...

Nice and easy going outfit. I also love cross body bags for the obvious reasons. Great idea for a pin!

Unknown said...

Thanks Olga! I've been seeing that design all over the internet and I love how graphic it is. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Vix! No way, more snow!? We've actually cooled off a bit here, but so far only rain, which we really needed. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Angie! Since crossbody purses are so popular now it's not as hard to find a cute one! :)

Lindsey said...

Ooooh what an adorable outfit! I love your eye pin! And I really need more crossbody purses...they are so much more comfy and practical, especially if I have a lot of walking to do. I'll have to check out Target this week! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey! I got mine using a Cartwheel discount! :)

varsity leather jacket said...


Thanks for sharing this amazing and informative post. keep sharing with us.

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...