Sunday, April 10, 2016

What I Wore


Sorry I was kind of absent last week, but right after my cold got better I got hit by allergies. Plus I really didn't have much to blog about, so there is that. I did color my hair though, it is nice to have it a lighter shade again.
I really wanted to wear one of my new H&M dresses, but it was cold again, so I made it work by layering, layering, layering! Hopefully next time I wear it I won't need a coat!


Dress and white blouse: H&M
Moto jacket, red long sleeved tee, tights: Target
Neck tie: vintage
Shoes: Old Navy


Linking to:
Visible Monday
#iwillwearwhatilike
Turning Heads Tuesday

11 comments:

Patti said...

You're layering like a boss, Laurie. I love this look and your signature tights/cute shoes. xox

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti! :)

Nicole Mölders - High Latitude Style said...

I found your post at Patty's. So cute!

Olga Rani said...

Nice dress and you're layering like a pro. I like the white blouse over the dress!

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicole! :)

Vix said...

The print on your scarf is fabulous! x

Unknown said...

Thanks Vix! I don't get a lot of chances to wear that scarf. :)

Jill James said...

Hope your weather has improved and your allergies have cleared.Your little dress is a sweetie and looks as good layered as I am sure it will on its own come Summer.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jill! I'm hoping I am over the allergies for now. :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fab outfit! I'm in love with the idea of layering a classic button front blouse over, not merely under, a dress. Super cool styling trick!

♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

Thanks Jessica! I wanted to do something besides a cardigan. :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...