Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Spring Walk

 

It's been cold and rainy here lately, but last week was beautiful. So my daughter and I went to Palmer Lake Park for a walk. Ever since this tree was cut down I've wanted to get a picture, so I had her stand on it to show the scale. I miss that tree, but I guess that's life. 



And, I always get excited when I see the first little violets pop up!


I love the texture of the bark on these trees.


Back at our house I spotted Mr and Mrs Duck. Since it started raining, the duck couple have been spotted quite frequently. They are such a cute couple! 
Bye for now!



4 comments:

Vix said...

That tree trunk is enormous! Demonstrated fabulously. xxx

Unknown said...

Yup! It was huge! Thanks Vix! :)

Olga Rani said...

Nice photos, love the one of the tree's bark especially

Unknown said...

Thanks Olga!

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...