Thursday, February 04, 2016

Winter is Back

 Well, just as we got used to the warm weather, when winter came back with a vengeance! Not that I was surprised, but I can't say I was happy either. But it did make for some great pictures.





 But the most interesting sight was when I went to get the mail, and looked back at the front door, oh my! It looked like something out of Dr. Seuss's the Grinch. 




 I wouldn't want to be standing underneath that when it decides to fall down! Although, I have a feeling that my hubby will knock it down when he shovels out the walkway.

Too bad, cause I'd kind of like to see it fall, just not on somebody! Bye for now!




2 comments:

Curtise said...

Ooh, look at all that snow - we've had virtually none this year. It does look pretty in the sunshine! xxx

Unknown said...

It is pretty Curtise. I just wish we'd gotten it for Christmas. I'm ready for spring now. :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...