Sunday, August 16, 2015

What I Wore


It was another really hot weekend so I had to keep the outfit light and comfortable. I know I've worn this white top a lot, but it is so cool and I wanted to see how it would look with my black and white skirt.

Skirt: refashioned from a dress
Top: made by me 
Belt: thrifted
Necklace and purse: vintage 
Sandals: Target 
Bracelets: renaissance festival 




I got this bracelet at the renaissance festival many years ago. It makes a lovely tinkling sound that reminds me of my mom. She always wore charm bracelets and I always knew where she was whenever we were out and about.


Bye for now!





2 comments:

Vix said...

The blouse looks great with the refashioned skirt and your hair suits you worn up. What a lovely memory of your mum. xxx

Jill James said...

I lovely, fresh Summer outfit . Your blouse just perfect with the skirt.Your charm bracelet is certainly very special. I love it when we find something that rekindles our memories.

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...