Friday, July 10, 2015

What I've Been Working On

Repainted this vintage vanity that used to be my daughter's desk and will now be makeup tableđź’„❤️ #vintage #furniture #diy #turquoise #yellow
  This week I had some more projects to keep me busy,
like painting this vanity that was in Sabrina's room.
She was using it for a desk, but she wanted something 
different now. So I'm going to put it in my bedroom.
Therefore I painted it white with turquoise drawers
to match my bedroom decor. Instead of replacing the old hardware,
 I decided to make drawer pulls from strips of yellow fabric. 
I love how it turned out!

Also, I finally got a new phone, my first smartphone, so I had
to find a case. I bought this clear one with a blue bumper on Amazon.
Then I added a piece of vintage wrapping paper to customize it. 
And when I get bored of that paper I can change it out to something else.

Well, it's supposed to be hot an humid here this weekend.
Hope you are having a wonderful summer wherever you are.
Bye for now!

1 comment:

Curtise said...

Great make-over on the desk, Laurie - love those colours! xx

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...