Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Business Trip to Japan Part 1


When my husband recently got a new job, 
we were so excited that he got to travel to Japan!
It was mostly work of course, but he did get to do 
some sight seeing. They were in a suburb of Tokyo
for most of the time. While there they visited Shiba Park 

And right next door is the Tokyo Tower.  
It looks a bit like the Eiffel Tower.


They went to the top and got some great pix, what a view!
 


Here is my hubby, enjoying the view!
 

These little guys are the mascots of Tokyo Tower,
called Noppon. I guess they are brothers, they look like 
drops of rain to me!
 
Next time I'll show pix of his high speed train ride to northern Japan.
Bye for now!

2 comments:

Vix said...

Jon spent three months on tour in Japan back in 1990. He really enjoyed it (but ate at McDonalds all the time as the food scared him to death!). Thanks for sharing these photos. Looking forward to the train ride! xxx

Curtise said...

Great photos - Tokyo looks and sounds fascinating. xxx

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...