Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Making a Spring Garland

 For spring/Easter, I made a tulip garden to go over my bed.
 It's actually made from paper crowns that I saved
from our Christmas crackers.
You know, those paper crowns that are inside the cracker
with the toy and joke.
Well I realized I could make them into a garland!
 Here is an unfolded crown.
 First, I folded it back up.
 Then I drew a design on it
and cut it out.
 After unfolding it this is what you should get.
 You can leave it as a crown
or you can cut it apart,
and then tape together with a few more crowns,
and now you have a garland!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Cute way to recycle the Christmas cracker crowns! :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...