Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Few More Christmas Crafts

 I was crafting away
right up until Christmas day,
so I'm just now getting these photos up.
I worked on some cute vintage felt santas,
but only finished one.
He looks perfect in my woodsy 
red and green tree!


Then I decided I had to make new stockings 
for my hubby and daughter.
My girl loves purple
and I had this great vintage yarn tie
so I came up with this!

 For my hubby I did red, gold and green.
I love how the poinsettia turned out!

Here they are hanging on the fireplace mantel.
The red and green boot below is a vintage one I 
found at the thirft.
That one is for Smoke.

And mine is the one on the left below,
a vintage find from the thrift also.


Bye for now!












4 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Oh my goodness, I love your sequined Santa and the stockings. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I made those stockings in such a hurry, I'm surprised they turned out! :)

Thread Snipper said...

Where did you get the pattern for the felt Santa's? They are anazing!

Unknown said...

Is there any way you could tell me what pattern you used for the santas?
A friend of mine has some of these that his mother made and he was wanting to make some himself to give to his daughter and I have had no luck in finding the pattern anywhere.

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...